Monday, September 11, 2006

Wowzer...

You know, this kind of blows my mind, but ...

A reader emailed me to let me know that an advanced reading copy of A CHARMED DEATH was being sold on Ebay. This is your standard no-name author ARC, without a color copy of the cover. Bound with plain color card stock. Curiouser and curiouser, it ended up going for $16.27 plus shipping/handling. That, I guess, is what surprised me the most. On a paperback book that is coming out in a little under three months? I guess all I can do is hope that the book lives up to the expectations of the reader who bought it.

Although I must say... bless ALL of the readers who thought enough of me to bid. Over and over and over again.


Mad {madly!}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! 3 months to its reveal too?? All I can say is you are worth it to me!!!