Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Guess what today is?????



Hello, my lovelies!

Can you guess what today is?





Need a hint? I'm thinking of a number between 4 and 6 . . .





That's right! Today is a BEWITCHINGly good day!

{despite the fact that I had to get a root canal this morning... ;> }
It's out, it's out, it's out, it's out, it's out!!
WHERE THERE'S A WITCH, book #5 in The Bewitching Mysteries, is out today on bookstore shelves and center kiosks nationwide!

So go forth, dear ones! Buy, read, recommend, and multiply, and you will have my undying, everlasting, never-failing gratitude. Mwah! {and if you've already found it, feel free to post below!}
Love always,

Mad {madly!}

P.S. Congrats and kudos to Faith, Goddess of Purple, who won the ARC and gift card in the Bewitching contest, and many, many, many thanks to everyone who participated. Love you all!
P.P.S. Coming next: Stay tuned for a post on a very special upcoming event -- Putting Normal Back in the Paranormal, Traverse City Style! Traverse City is one of my very favorite places, and I want to show you why. July 25th is the date, right before the Traverse City Film Festival, so if you need a mini-break, why not head on up to see me, Kristy, and maybe even do a little stargazing on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan? Until the next blog, you can find more details at www.tangledwishes.com (click on Events!)...

5 comments:

Trenda said...

Madelyn,

I DID find your book in a center kiosk at B & N! The cover caught my eye, so I scooped it up, read the back blurb, and promptly purchased it. I did not realize at the time that it was part of a series...now I must scurry off and start again from the beginning! However, I was able to thoroughly enjoy Where There's a Witch, in spite of the fact that I had not read the previous four. I posted the cover on my Facebook page and recommended it to my friends. Love Maggie! Loooooooove Marcus! Fabulous story!

Trenda

Nadia said...

I read and LOVED Where There's A Witch. And I also saw a book called "A Witch In Time" on Shelfari today. That's the sixth book, right? Can you PLEASE tell us what it's about? If not, can you tell us when you can?

-Nadia

Trenda said...

Madelyn, I have now read all five of your "Bewitching Mysteries" and have recommended your books to my bookworm friends.

I am so impressed with your realistic portrayal of Maggie as she comes to terms with her empathic abilities. The mystery elements in your books are intriguing and fun; however, it Maggie's development as a character and her quest to accept herself for who she is, regardless of the opinions of others, that kept me going back for each additional book.

Have a fabulous day!

Trenda

Nadia Murti said...

I loved "Where There's A Witch" and I saw "A Witch In Time" on Shelfari. Can you tell us what that's about?

Tracy DeLuca said...

Just finished reading all 5 of the Bewitching Mysteries books and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed them! Great stories, wonderful characters. Thanks for some great reads... I can't wait for the next one to come out!